Social media is hard. For every business you follow that has 50,000+ followers there are businesses that are struggling to get their content in front of their followers. Here’s 3 tips you can use to fix your Instagram.
If you look at how much time people spend on Instagram it makes sense why it’s one of the most popular social media tools. It’s a beautifully constructed platform designed to keep your attention as long as possible. If your business has struggled to reach your followers lately it might be time to retool your IG strategy.
- Generate More Content
- There’s a whole blog post on how more content builds like a batting average.
- But if you post multiple times a day the algorithm takes that into account and sometimes will put your content to the top of the feed.
- Encourage a Conversation
- Right now Facebook as a company wants to encourage authentic connections with people. They view this as conversations.
- Comments are one of the biggest boosters of your content in a Facebook or Instagram feed.
- Location for Local Exposure
- Instagram’s explore page is one of it’s best features to keep the user’s attention.
- Adding your business’s location to your posts helps local users near you find you from the explore page.
- Adding your location to your stories also groups you on the “Local Story” in your and can let other users who don’t follow you find you.